Monday, March 23, 2015

It Is Love That Strengthens The Church


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

It Is
Love
That Strengthens The Church

What can we do this week to let people know that we love and care about them?

Scripture

1 Corinthians 8

But while knowledge makes us feel important, it is love that strengthens the church.
Anyone who claims to know all the answers doesn’t really know very much. But the person who loves God is the one whom God recognizes.

Observation

Head knowledge is not a bad thing, it might even make us feel important, but it is love that strengthens the church.

Yesterday at Christ Fellowship we had the opportunity to show people that we loved and cared about them. We had our first “Annual Fish Fry and Friend Day”. It was our opportunity to take time to love on the people that were in attendance.

It was an excellent opportunity for our people to shine for Jesus! And shine they did!

Looking back and thinking about yesterday I would have to agree with the Apostle Paul that it is love that strengthens our church!

What can we do this week to let people know that we love and care about them?

Application

I will look for ways this week to show people that I care about them. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is not what I know that is so important today, but it is how I love people. Help me to be more concerned for those around me than I am about myself. Thank You for all of our young leaders at Christ Fellowship that are sacrificing time and energy to make us a better church. Use them to help us reach more and more people for Your kingdom. Show us how to love people in a way that strengthens Your church.

I pray for my brother Rick today on his birthday. Bless him. May Your face shine on him. Help him serve You with all his heart, strength, and soul. Use Him to further Your kingdom.


Daily Bible Reading:  Joshua 15,16,17; 1 Corinthians 8

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: