Sunday, March 01, 2015

You Are Seeing Things Merely From A Human Point Of View, Not God’s


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Are Seeing Things
Merely From A Human Point Of View,
Not God’s

Perspective is everything. You and I need to see the big picture!

Scripture

Mark 8

33 Jesus turned around and looked at his disciples, then reprimanded Peter. “Get away from me, Satan!” he said.
“You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”

Observation

Pastor Bruce tells those in leadership at Christ Fellowship that we must look at things from a 30,000 feet perspective! You and I need to see the big picture. We need to see things from God’s perspective.

A suffering Messiah was not something that Peter could handle. He didn’t see how that could fit into the picture he had in his mind of his Messiah. Jesus reprimanded him for having “low” vision and Jesus told Peter that he needed to start seeing things from God’s point of view.

Think about it. What is going on in your life and my life right now that we can’t seem to understand? You and I need to look at it from 30,000 feet. We need to take our eyes off the problem and ask God to let us see it from His perspective.

Do we have any health problems, financial problems, or relationship problems? If we answered “yes” to any of those (and who doesn’t) then lets look at them from God’s perspective. Let’s go to His word and see how to deal with life’s tough problems.

Lets get God’s point of view and lets for sure not settle for ours!

 Application


I will study God’s word and pray to see my situation from God’s perspective. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me see the big picture. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. May I depend on what You say in Your word and not what I see from my perspective. Today is our day to worship You at church. Help me to do that with all of my heart and all of my soul. I pray for Pastor Bruce and the lead team. Empower them today to bring You glory and honor. Be exalted today as we worship You.

Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 28,29; Mark 8

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: