Monday, March 02, 2015

What Do You Mean, “If I Can’?” Jesus Asked. “Anything Is Possible If A Person Believes.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

What Do You Mean,
“If I Can’?” Jesus Asked.
“Anything Is Possible If A Person Believes.”

Maybe on this Monday, March 2, 2015 you find yourself doubting whether God can help you or not?

Scripture

Mark 9

23 “What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.”

Observation

Maybe on this Monday, March 2, 2015 you find yourself doubting whether God can help you or not? Maybe you are like this father we find in Mark 9 who had a son that was demon possessed and none of Jesus’ disciples could cast out this demon.

Maybe you are at the end of the rope and you are desperately trying to get help?

There is someone that you and I can turn to when no one else seems to be able to help. His name is Jesus.

Jesus would say to us today, “What do you mean, if I can?” “Anything is possible if a person believes.”

What ever we are going through no matter how bad or how impossible. It is covered in that word, “anything”. 

 Application

As I face this week I will remind myself that anything is possible if I just have faith and trust Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help my unbelief. Help me walk close to You this week. Help me to have the faith to believe that You are walking ahead of me. You are my protection. You are my guide. Help me to depend on You and not on myself. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Anything is possible if I believe! Increase my faith Lord, Yes - please increase my faith.


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 30,31; Mark 9

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: