Saturday, March 07, 2015

This Is My Blood Of The New Way Of Worship Which Is Given For Many.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

This Is
My Blood Of The New Way Of Worship
Which Is Given For Many.
 
I can still remember how the empty life felt before I surrendered my life to Jesus!

How about you? 

Scripture

Mark 14

23 Then He took the cup and gave thanks. He gave it to them and they all drank from it. 24 He said to them, “This is My blood of the New Way of Worship which is given for many.

Observation

What can wash away my sins, nothing but the blood of Jesus! What can make me whole again, nothing but the blood of Jesus!

22 Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins. Hebrews 9:22

20 For God has bought you with a great price. So use every part of your body to give glory back to God because he owns it. 1 Corinthians 6:20 (Living)

We have been blood bought! 

18 For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And it was not paid with mere gold or silver, which lose their value. 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. 1 Peter 1:18-19

God paid a ransom to save us from the empty life! 

I can still remember how the empty life felt before I surrendered my life to Jesus!

How about you?

Application

I will share with every person that I can about the saving power of the blood of Jesus Christ. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You bought me with the precious blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. I am precious in Your sight. Thank You for paying the ransom to save me from my empty life. Thank You for giving me a life full of purpose and meaning. I don’t deserve it. I am so blessed. I pray for those who are still living the empty life. I pray that they would come to know Jesus Christ. I pray that they would surrender their lives to Christ.

Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 5,6; Psalms 43; Mark 14

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: