Sunday, March 22, 2015

Praise The Lord~ I Will Thank The LORD With All My Heart As I Meet With His Godly People.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Praise The Lord~
I Will Thank The LORD With All My Heart
As I Meet With His Godly People.

You see I am not going to church to just meet anybody! Oh no! When I go to church I get to meet with His people!


Scripture

Psalm 111

Praise the Lord!
I will thank the Lord with all my heart
    as I meet with his godly people.


Observation

In just a few minutes I will get to go to church! I have the opportunity to see people that I haven’t seen all week!

Praise the Lord! I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with His godly people.

You see I am not going to church to just meet anybody! Oh no! When I go to church I get to meet with His people!

I need to check on folks. I need to see how they are doing? 
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Application

I will thank the Lord for each person I get to speak to while I am at church today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Pastor Bruce today. Help him preach Your Word with power. Give him Your insight and Your strength. I pray for those who are struggling with a relationship, with their marriage. I pray for those who are dealing with health issues. Bring healing! Show them they can trust You. Do a mighty work in their lives. You alone are God. You are their Hope. Thank You for Sundays! Help me enjoy Your people today as I have the chance to meet with them!

Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 12,13,14; 1 Corinthians 7;  Psalm 108-112


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: