Sunday, March 15, 2015

So Let’s Not Get Tired Of Doing What Is Good.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So
Let’s Not Get Tired
Of Doing What Is Good.

Here is a great word for Sunday! Let’s put it into practice!

Scripture

Galatians 6

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. 10 Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.

Observation

Our assignment today is to do good! Our promise from God for doing good is that we are going to reap a harvest of blessing … if we don’t give up.

So today when you and I get to “big church” let’s do good. Let’s be concerned for the people that are around us. Let’s brighten their day!

Let’s find someone to encourage today. Even an appropriate heart felt hug could go a long way to making someone feel significant.

Let’s show them that we care!

Application

I will do my best to do good today and I will try to focus in on those that need encouragement. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to do good today especially to those who attend Christ Fellowship. Don’t let me miss an opportunity. Don’t let me give up. I am blessed. You are so good to me. Help me to do good to those around me. 

Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 28,29; Galatians 6

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: