Sunday, June 14, 2015

Don’t Worry About Anything; Instead, Pray About Everything. Tell God What You Need And Thank Him For All He Has Done. Then You Will Experience God’s Peace,


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Don’t Worry About Anything; Instead, Pray About Everything.
Tell God What You Need And
Thank Him For All He Has Done. Then You Will Experience God’s Peace,


Heavenly Father, I have to admit that I worry more for my children than anything else. Help me to trust You with them. I pray for them. I ask You to do a mighty work in their lives.

Scripture


Philippians 4

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Observation

We tend to worry about everything and pray very little!

Why don’t we have God’s peace, that peace that exceeds anything we can understand?

Because we do not trust in Jesus that is why we are not experiencing His peace!

Like a popular bumper sticker says, “No Jesus No Peace – Know Jesus Know Peace!”

Worry is fear! Fear is a lack of trust!

Why not try to put into practice Philippians 4:6-7 this week and lets see what happens?

Application

I will pray and I will thank God for all that He has done. I will give Him my concerns and I will let Him handle them. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have to admit that I worry more for my children than anything else. Help me to trust You with them. I pray for them. I ask You to do a mighty work in their lives. Help them to be able to trust in You and follow You with all of their hearts. I want them to experience an abundant life and I know they will only experience that kind of life by walking in a close relationship with You. Work in their lives just as You did in my life and in Kathy’s life. Thank You for all that You have done for us. We are so blessed. You are so good.

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 15; 2 Chronicles 13,14; Philippians 4

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: