Thursday, June 18, 2015

You Thrill Me, LORD, With All You Have Done For Me!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Thrill Me,
LORD,
With All You Have Done For Me!

So if you find yourself down in the dumps today why don’t you just look around and start thanking your Heavenly Father for everything that He has done in your life. 

Scripture

Psalm 92

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
    to sing praises to the Most High.
It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning,
    your faithfulness in the evening,
accompanied by a ten-stringed instrument, a harp,
    and the melody of a lyre.

You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!

Observation

Thank You. I love You. I am sorry. Will You forgive me?

These phrases are the key to a great relationship with your spouse, but they are also crucial in our relationship with our Heavenly Father!

You and I have so much to thank God for don’t we!

Kathy always says to her preschoolers at church, “A happy heart is a grateful heart!”

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7, NLT

 I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30, ESV

So if you find yourself down in the dumps today why don’t you just look around and start thanking your Heavenly Father for everything that He has done in your life. 

“A happy heart is a thankful heart!”

Application

I will thank my God for being so good to me! How about you?

Prayer

You thrill me, Lord, with all that You have done for me. I am so blessed. Thank You for my family, my friends, my church, my health, and for everything else that You have provided for me. I am thrilled with all that You have done for me!


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 22; 2 Chronicles 18,19; Colossians 4; Psalm 88-92

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: