Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pray For All People Ask God To Help Them; Intercede On Their Behalf, And Give Thanks For Them


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Pray For All People
Ask God To Help Them;
Intercede On Their Behalf, And Give Thanks For Them

Are you and I concerned for someone? How much have we prayed for them?

Scripture

1 Timothy 2

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

Observation

Here is our homework! Here is our most important work! Prayer!

Tell me whom have we been praying for? Who do we pray for when we wake up during the night?

We are to ask God to help them. We are to intercede on their behalf and we are to thank God for them.

Prayer- less -ness is probably our biggest sin!

As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right. 1 Samuel 12:23

Are you and I concerned for someone? How much have we prayed for them? 

   One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.” Luke 18:1

Application

I will continue to pray for those that I am very concerned about and I will never give up.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I hold on to Your promise that You hear me when I pray. You have told me to pray, to talk to You on behalf of other people. So I am doing just that. I believe that You will work in their hearts and lives. I pray for those close to me who have let their marriages slide into a mess. 

I pray for those who are not walking close to You. I pray with confidence of knowing that You are constantly at work in their lives and You will answer my prayers. You know whom I have been praying for and You have heard my requests on their behalf. Thank You for each one of them. I know that many people pray for Kathy and I and I am so grateful for their prayers.


Daily Bible Reading: 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: