Friday, June 19, 2015

How Patient He Is With Even The Worst Sinners, So That Others Will Realize That They, Too, Can Have Everlasting Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

How Patient He Is With Even The Worst Sinners,
So That Others
Will Realize That They, Too, Can Have Everlasting Life.

God did not save us just so that we could have everlasting life. He saved us so that others will realize that if God saved rotten sinful folks like us then they too can have everlasting life!

Scripture

1 Timothy 1

16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient he is with even the worst sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life.

Observation

If you and I are fortunate enough to be Christ followers then the truth is that God saved us so that He could use us as examples to show everybody else how patient He is even with the worst sinners. 

God did not save us just so that we could have everlasting life. He saved us so that others will realize that if God saved rotten sinful folks like us then they too can have everlasting life!

“How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for choosing me as one of his messengers, and giving me the strength to be faithful to him,” I Timothy 1:12

“Saving is all his idea, and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish!  We don't play the major role. If we did, we'd probably go around bragging that we'd done the whole thing!” Ephesians 2:8-9 

Application

I will share my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ with everyone that I can.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for those around me who have not yet trusted in Jesus Christ for their salvation. Help them see Jesus in me. Help them to realize that if You can save me then You can surely save them. Open their spiritual eyes and their spiritual hearts so they can understand that You want to save them too. 

 Glory and honor to God forever and ever. He is the King of the ages, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God, and full of wisdom. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:17

Who is the King of glory?  The Lord of Heaven’s Armies—He is the King of glory. Psalm 24:10



Daily Bible Reading:  2 Kings 1,2,3; Psalms 82; 1 Timothy 1

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: