Monday, June 29, 2015

Grant Me Purity Of Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Grant
Me
Purity Of Heart

I am sure that these verses jumped out at me this morning for a reason. Maybe that is why you are reading this blog this morning ,,, maybe just maybe we both have hearts that need God’s help!

Scripture

Psalm 86

11 Teach me your ways, O Lord,
    that I may live according to your truth!


Grant me purity of heart,
    so that I may honor you.


12 With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God.
    I will give glory to your name forever,


13 for your love for me is very great.
    You have rescued me from the depths of death.


Observation

Heart trouble! We all have it! Even before my heart attack I was having trouble with my heart.

Oh not with that heart, I never knew that I had a problem with my physical heart until Monday night at 10 pm on October 24th of 2011.

My spiritual heart that is what I want to talk about because that is what God is most interested in.

You and I if we are honest have serious heart trouble.

I am sure that these verses jumped out at me this morning for a reason.

Maybe that is why you are reading this blog this morning maybe just maybe we both have hearts that need God’s help!

“The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? Jeremiah 17:9
God, create a pure heart in me. Give me a new spirit that is faithful to you. Psalm 51:10

Application

These verses will be my prayer to start out this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, teach me your ways that I may live according to your truth!
Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you. With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great. You have rescued me from the depths of death. Psalm 86:11-13




Daily Bible Reading:  Amos 4,5,6; Psalms 86,87; Titus 1; Psalm 141-144

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: