Friday, June 05, 2015

Who Can Find A Virtuous And Capable Wife? She Is More Precious Than Diamonds. Her Husband Can Trust Her, And She Will Greatly Enrich His Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Who Can Find A Virtuous And Capable Wife?
She Is More Precious Than Diamonds.
Her Husband Can Trust Her, And She Will Greatly Enrich His Life.

Have you ever thought about this? Maybe if I treat my woman like she is more precious than diamonds then she may well be like the wife described in Proverbs 31.

Scripture

Proverbs 31

10 Who can find a virtuous and capable wife?
    She is more precious than diamonds.

11 Her husband can trust her,
    and she will greatly enrich his life.


Observation

Every man wants to find a woman like this don’t they!

Have you ever thought about this?

Maybe if I treat my woman like she is more precious than diamonds then she may well be like the wife described in Proverbs 31.

Here are a few quotes from “The Art Of Marriage” by Family Life

  • Marriage is not primarily about you.

  • It is just as important to BECOME the right person, as it is to FIND the right person.

  • The myth of “THE ONE” is not biblical. The myth is that if we find the right one then we will live happily ever after so if we are not happy then we didn’t find the “right one”. The One you married is “The One” with whom you are to make a life.

  • Your spouse is not your enemy.

  • I must receive my spouse as God’s perfect gift for me.

Application


I will treat Kathy like she is more precious than diamonds. And she definitely is!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help us men. I think we are like the man I read about this morning in Proverbs 30:2 named Agur who said, “I am too stupid to be human, and I lack common sense.” We are so dense. We are so slow to get it. We mistreat our wives and we don’t understand that they are gift from you. Help us be the men that we need to be. Help us to be the husbands that You want us to be. Give us the common sense to love our wives as Christ loved the church. Thank You for Kathy. She is the best gift that You have ever given to me.


Daily Bible Reading:  Proverbs 30,31; Psalms 33; Ephesians 1

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: