Saturday, June 06, 2015

For We Are God’s Masterpiece


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For
We
Are God’s Masterpiece

I am glad that God is reminding me this morning that I am His masterpiece because when I woke up this morning I sure didn’t feel like it.

Scripture

Ephesians 2

10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Observation

I am glad that God is reminding me this morning that I am His masterpiece because when I woke up this morning I sure didn’t feel like it.

This verse says that God created me for a purpose. He created me in Christ Jesus to do the good things that God planned a long time ago.

So whether I feel like a masterpiece or not I need to get with it and do the things that God has prepared for me to do.

Life is not about “me”.

I do like the word “masterpiece” don’t you?  I like the idea that creator God looks at me and considers me His masterpiece, His handiwork.

If you woke up this morning feeling like nobody loves you. Why don’t you look up?

Your Heavenly Father loves you. He wants to have a relationship with You. You can be His masterpiece. All you have to do is recognize that Jesus Christ died on a cross to save you from your sins. Turn from the life you are living now and turn to God. Ask Him to forgive you. Ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and your Savior.

When you trust Christ for your salvation you become God’s masterpiece!

I don’t feel like a masterpiece this morning – but I am!

Application

I will help all the people that I can realize that living life without a relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ is no life at all.  How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it grieves me watch people live like You do not exist. They fight, they argue and they struggle when they could be living an abundant life, a life full of purpose and meaning. It breaks my heart. I pray for those I love who just don’t seem interested in turning to You for help. Help them. Open up their spiritual eyes to Your truth so they can turn to You and be saved from the life of destruction that they are living. Work a miracle. Help them to turn to You.


Daily Bible Reading:  Ecclesiastes 1,2,3; Psalms 45; Ephesians 2

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: