Thursday, June 11, 2015

You Have Been Given Not Only The Privilege Of Trusting in Christ But Also The Privilege Of Suffering For Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Have Been Given Not Only The Privilege
Of Trusting in Christ
But Also The Privilege Of Suffering For Him

After my last heart procedure when the doctor was unsuccessful in repairing my heart’s faulty electrical system I got this message from a dear friend of mine who has experienced way more suffering than I ever have. His words go right along with this verse.

Scripture

Philippians 1

29 For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for him.

Observation

After my last heart procedure when the doctor was unsuccessful in repairing my heart’s faulty electrical system I got this message from a dear friend of mine who has experienced way more suffering than I ever have. His words go right along with this verse.
“Hey Brother Eddy, such difficulties bring many of us to a depth of spiritual oneness and fellowship with our Maker that most believers would not understand. Sometime when down I lookup to see the One who has made me and can keep me until that day so maybe you can too. Blessings to you Brother! I love ya Man!!”
“Such difficulties bring many of us to a depth of spiritual oneness and fellowship with our Maker that most believers would not understand.”

John Seale thanks you for taking time to write that on May 20th the day after the unsuccessful procedure. I don’t want to ever forget what you said.

For all of you that are going through suffering right now I offer John’s statement for you to hold on to as I have.

Application

I will encourage those who are going through difficult times just like John and so many others have encouraged me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray today for John and Jeanie Seale. I pray that You give them the desires of their hearts. I pray that you make their plans successful and that You answer their prayers. I pray for others who are going through tough times at this very moment like Robin Vosler and Dianna Lord. I pray for complete healing. Give them strength today. May they sense Your Presence, Your Power, and Your Love today.


Daily Bible Reading:  Song 5,6,7,8; Philippians 1

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: