Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Problems Go From Bad To Worse. Oh, Save Me From Them All!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Problems
Go From Bad To Worse.
Oh, Save Me From Them All!



Scripture

Psalm 25

17 My problems go from bad to worse.
    Oh, save me from them all!
18 Feel my pain and see my trouble.
    Forgive all my sins.


Observation

King David, even though we tend to think of him only as the victorious giant slayer, experienced one problem right after another.

Some of course were his fault but most of them were not.

Life for you and me is not problem free either and on some days those problems just go from bad to worse!

David did what you and I need to do when we are overwhelmed with life and everything that it throws at us, he prayed! He confidently asked God for help! David prayed, “Feel my pain Lord and see my trouble and forgive all my sins.”

That my friend is a very good prayer for you and me to pray when life is about to take us under!


Application

I will take all of my problems to the Lord. He will save me from them all.

Prayer

Remember, O Lord, your compassion and unfailing love, which you have shown from long ages past. Do not remember the rebellious sins of my youth. Remember me in the light of your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O Lord. Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-7


Daily Bible Reading:  Ezra 2,3; Luke 8; Psalm 25, Psalm 125; Proverbs 25





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: