Friday, September 02, 2016

Repent, And Turn From Your Sins. Don’t Let Them Destroy You!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Repent,
And Turn From Your Sins.
Don’t Let Them Destroy You!




Scripture


Ezekiel 18

30 “Therefore, I will judge each of you, O people of Israel, according to your actions, says the Sovereign Lord

Repent, and turn from your sins. Don’t let them destroy you!
 
31 Put all your rebellion behind you, and find yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O people of Israel?
 
32 I don’t want you to die, says the Sovereign Lord. Turn back and live!

Observation

 Over the past few weeks I have been watching some men make some dramatic changes in their lives. 

There is a spiritual battle being waged over their lives. 

God loves them and has a special purpose for them, but Satan wants to destroy them. Satan knows where we are weak and he will use our weaknesses to keep us living in sin. 

I see God at work in these men’s lives. Will they truly repent, and turn from their sins, or will they continue in their sin and let it destroy them?  I am praying for them. 

I want to see them become men of God, men that lead their families with integrity and honor. I want to see them be the very best husbands and the very best dads. 

I want to see these men become leaders in our church and in our community! 

Maybe you are one of the men that I have been praying for and if you are then here is my word to you, “Turn from your sins, don’t try to justify them. Don’t try to make excuses for them. 

Don’t let those sins destroy you and all that God has planned for your life. Let them go. Ask God to give you the strength to turn away from them! 


Application


I will continue to pray for these men and I will not give up. How about you? Who are you praying for? 


Prayer


Heavenly Father, I know that You say in Your Word that You do not want anyone to be destroyed, but You want everyone to repent. (2 Peter 3:9) I want to see these men make the decision, the choice to live for You. I want to see them be the great husbands and fathers that You intended for them to be. I want them to bring You glory and honor with their lives. I want these men to be men of influence in the lives of other men. I pray for the women in their lives that they would be godly examples to these men. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 17,18,19; Revelation 7




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: