Saturday, September 03, 2016

Seek His Will In All You Do, And He Will Show You Which Path To Take


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Seek His Will In All You Do,
And He
Will Show You Which Path To Take



Scripture

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.


Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.



Observation

I was supposed to be on my way to Louisiana this morning with James Hartley and our disaster relief team, but Hurricane Hermine has caused a detour in our plans.

We are now waiting to hear where they need us here in Florida. Waiting is not what I do best!

I am packed. I am ready to go. Kathy calls me “Chief Hurry up and Wait”!

Proverbs 3:5-6 seems appropriate for this morning!

No matter what decision you and I need to make it is always best to ask God and seek His will in what we do. 

He can and He will show us what to do. Big decisions – little decisions – seek His will and He will show us which path to take.

Trust Him … with all your heart!

 Application

I want to be where the Lord wants me to be and I want to do what the Lord wants me to do and I will seek His direction. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I sit here this morning with my bags packed and ready to go I know that this change in plans is all under Your direction. We want to do what You want us to do. Direct our path. I want to do Your will. I will trust in You with all of my heart. I will not depend on my own understanding. I know that You will direct me exactly where You want me to go.


Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 20,21; Psalms 111; Revelation 8; Psalm 3, Psalm 103; Proverbs 3




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: