Tuesday, September 27, 2016

So Pray To The Lord Who Is In Charge Of The Harvest


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So Pray
To The Lord
Who Is In Charge Of The Harvest



Scripture

Luke 10

The Lord now chose seventy-two other disciples and sent them ahead in pairs to all the towns and places he planned to visit. These were his instructions to them: “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.

Observation

Are you on someone’s “Impossible list”? You could very well be!

You see if you are not attending church and not growing closer in your relationship with God you could very well be on someone’s “Impossible List”!

Somebody could be praying for you!

Someone could be asking the Lord to send people into your life that will help you move you closer to Him.

Maybe just maybe you are on my “Impossible List”!

Here is a very important truth that I don’t want us to miss, “There is nothing wrong with the harvest – it is great and it is plentiful – the problem is not with the harvest, the problem is having enough workers to bring in the harvest.

The solution is PRAYER! Yes! Praying to the Lord … who is in charge of the harvest!

Be ready for a change in your life because I am praying for you! 

 Application

I will keep praying for those on my “Impossible List”. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You are constantly at work in the lives of those that I am praying for. And I know that You have told me in Your Word that I should never stop praying for those that You bring into my life.

I pray for anyone reading this blog that may still be struggling with surrendering his or her life to You. Show them that they can trust and put their faith in You. Open up his or her spiritually eyes. Open up their hearts. Help them to turn from sin and selfish living and turn to You. I pray for their salvation right now. Give them boldness and the courage to say, “yes” to You.

I pray today for my son Tim on his birthday. Bless Him Lord. Show Him how to live a victorious Christian life. Guide his steps. Give him the desires of his heart. Answer all of his prayers and make all of his plans successful!



Daily Bible Reading:  Haggai 1,2; Psalms 129; Luke 10



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: