Thursday, September 15, 2016

The LORD Always Keeps His Promises


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The LORD
Always
Keeps His Promises


Scripture

Psalms 145

13 For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.
    You rule throughout all generations.

The Lord always keeps his promises;
    he is gracious in all he does.


Observation

 For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory. {2 Corinthians 1:20} 

I heard someone say that there are over 3,000 promises in God’s Word. How many of them do we know? 

What are some of your favorites? 

It is so important to be in God’s Word everyday. We need to cling to His promises. 

Why? Because unlike you and me God keeps every promise He makes! Take a minute and share one of your favorite promises with us in the comment section!

Here is one of my favorites, 

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Application

I will strive to be a person of integrity and do what I promise. How about you?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for every promise in Your Word. Thank You for keeping every one of them. Help me to be a person of integrity. Help me be someone that people can trust. Don’t let me make excuses when I mess up. Help me to be transparent to those around me. I pray for those that are going through difficult times right now. Show them that they can trust You and that they can hold on to all of Your promises during this tough time. Give them strength. Give them faith. Help them to believe and count on everything that You have said in Your Word.



Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 38,39; Psalms 145; Revelation 20







Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: