Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Come To Me, All Of You Who Are Weary And Carry Heavy Burdens, And I Will Give You Rest.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Come To Me,
All Of You Who Are Weary And Carry Heavy Burdens,
And I Will Give You Rest. 



Scripture

Matthew 11

28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
 
29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
 
30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Observation

It is so easy to become weary! Life is brutal! It is Tuesday and maybe you are already wishing that it were Friday!

This world can and will beat us up.

That is why it is so good this morning to read Matthew 11:28-30.  Need to get away? Need rest?

Come to Jesus, and He will give you rest. You and I were created for a relationship with our Creator and life works when we depend on Him.

Life without Jesus is just a daily grind, an existence; it is a life filled with busyness and weariness.

So if you are weary and are carrying heavy burdens – Come to Jesus! 

It is what I am doing this morning. I am taking time to roll off my burdens onto Him!


“”””””””””””””””””””””””””


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers.  If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Application

I am taking time this morning to roll off my burdens onto Jesus!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You want me to take time this morning and focus on You. Everything, all the things that seem crazy and out of control, not a one of them goes unnoticed by You. I am holding on to Your Word this morning. In the craziness and weariness of life You are my strength and my refuge. I pray for those who are going through hard times right now. I pray that they will come to You and find rest!

Daily Bible Reading:  Matthew 11,12,13


> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: