Sunday, November 20, 2016

That Is Why I Tell You Not To Worry About Everyday Life –


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

That Is Why
I Tell You
Not To Worry About Everyday Life –


Scripture

Matthew 6

25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Observation

Here is why you and I should not worry about everyday life – Because your Heavenly Father already knows all our needs.  And if we will seek God’s Kingdom as our first priority then He will take care of all of our needs. So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. This is not coming from Eddy Williams, no sir … it is coming directly from the Lord Jesus Christ. Trust Him today! Church starts in a few minutes. Lets get moving!

Application

I will not worry about everyday life. I will strive to put the Kingdom of God first today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for taking such good care of my family. Kathy and I are blessed. I pray today for those who are overwhelmed with problems. I pray for those who have pressing financial needs. Help them Lord. Help them to trust in You. I pray for those who have broken relationships. Give them strength. For those dealing with sickness I pray for healing. Help all of us to put our trust in You. You know exactly what we need!


Daily Bible Reading:  Matthew 5,6,7



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: