Sunday, November 27, 2016

Teach Me How To Live, O LORD.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Teach Me
How
To Live, O LORD.

Scripture

Psalm 27

11 Teach me how to live, O Lord.
    Lead me along the right path,
    for my enemies are waiting for me.


Observation

King David knew what to pray. He knew that he needed God’s help so that he didn’t mess up his life. There is no way to live life and not mess it up if you and I are not asking God to show us how to live. 

Life is full of enemies. There is always something or someone fighting against us. 

Enemies really are out there waiting for us. King David’s confidence was in God and not in himself. And that is exactly where our confidence and our security need to be.  


Application

I will ask God to teach me how to live. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I do want You to teach me how to live my life so I don’t mess it up. Keep me on the right path. I know that Satan and all of his cronies are out to get me off onto the wrong path. Help me to trust You with all my heart and help me to not lean on my own understanding. Help me to acknowledge You in all that I do so that You will direct my path. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Psalms 125; Matthew 26,27; Psalm 27, Psalm 127; Proverbs 27



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: