Tuesday, November 01, 2016

If Anyone Gives You Even A Cup Of Water Because You Belong To The Messiah, I Tell You The Truth, That Person Will Surely Be Rewarded.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

If Anyone Gives You Even A Cup Of Water
Because You Belong To The Messiah,
I Tell You The Truth, That Person Will Surely Be Rewarded.


Scripture

Mark 9

41 If anyone gives you even a cup of water because you belong to the Messiah, I tell you the truth, that person will surely be rewarded.

Observation

Kathy and I are overwhelmed this morning by the generosity and out pouring of love into our lives by so many of you.

Over the course of our 47 years of marriage we have had so many people make both spiritual and financial investments into our lives. It brings so much joy to our hearts just thinking about each one of you.

This verse is a promise to you and to all of us for each and every investment we make in the life of someone else. So let’s look around. Where can we make the next investment? Doesn’t have to be a big one!

Even something as small as a cup of water given in the Name of Jesus will get us a reward!

Yesterday in my blog I bragged about what a wonderful wife that God had given me. As we woke up this morning to celebrate our 47th wedding anniversary I am still bragging! She keeps getting better and better and better! 

I love you Mrs. Kathy Williams more than ever!

I wish that every couple could experience the love for each other that God has given us. No amount of wealth or riches could ever bring the joy and happiness that God has poured out on us over these past 47 years of marriage.  

 Application

I will look for someone to invest in. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing us to experience so many wonderful things. You are so good to us. We don’t deserve Your kindness and Your love. Thank You for each person who has made an investment into our lives. We know that You directed them to be kind to us. Help Kathy and I do the same thing with the people that You bring our way. Show me today who needs a cup of water. Don’t let me miss an opportunity to touch someone’s life. Give me Your heart for those around me today. Thank You for my wife. She is the best gift that You could have ever given me. And I know that she was a gift straight from Your heart to mine! 



Daily Bible Reading:  Psalms 121; Mark 9,10



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!




> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: