Monday, October 31, 2016

Who Can Find A Virtuous And Capable Wife? She Is More Precious Than Rubies. Her Husband Can Trust Her And She Will Greatly Enrich His Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Who Can Find A Virtuous And Capable Wife?
She Is More Precious Than Rubies.
Her Husband Can Trust Her And She Will Greatly Enrich His Life.





Scripture

Proverbs 31

10 Who can find a virtuous and capable wife?
    She is more precious than rubies.


11 Her husband can trust her,
    and she will greatly enrich his life.


12 She brings him good, not harm,
    all the days of her life.


Observation

Tomorrow, November 1st, Kathy and I will celebrate 47 years of marriage! It was 48 years ago at the age of 17 that God brought Kathy into my life.

What did I do to deserve a woman like Kathy?

Nothing!

It was all God’s grace. She is a gift from God.

She is the very best gift that God could have ever given Eddy Williams.

What is the secret of a great marriage?

For Eddy the secret is keeping Jesus First, Kathy Second, and Eddy Third.

For Kathy, I think that she would say that it is keeping Jesus First, Eddy Second, and Kathy Third!

Just that simple – I know that it sounds simple but if you are married then you know how hard it is to keep things in the right priority!

It is hard work!

Who is First, Who Is Second, Who is Third in your life?

 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her … Ephesians 5:25
So again I say, each man must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. Ephesians 5:33

 Application

I will work hard at keeping my marriage great. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You brought a virtuous and capable wife into my life. I am blessed. She is more precious than rubies or anything else. I can totally trust her and she greatly enriches my life. She has always brought good, not harm into my life. There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but the wife that you gave me surpasses them all! Thank You for bringing Kathy into my life at just the right time. And thank You for helping us love each other through the power of Jesus Christ.    (Proverbs 31 personalized)






Daily Bible Reading:  Job 22; Mark 7,8; Psalm 31, Psalm 131; Proverbs 31



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: