Sunday, October 16, 2016

I Know The LORD Is Always With Me. I Will Not Be Shaken, For He Is Right Beside Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Know The LORD Is Always With Me.
I Will Not Be Shaken,
For He Is Right Beside Me. 


Scripture

Psalm 16

I will bless the Lord who guides me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.


I know the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.
    My body rests in safety.


Observation

Do you and I live like the LORD is always with us? 

Do we live and act like He is right beside us? 

King David wrote Psalm 16 and he started it off by saying this:

Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge. I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you.” 

When He is our refuge we will not be shaken. 

When you are depressed, lonely, our having a plain old rotten very bad day, read the Psalms. 

King David knew where to find help. 

Now so do you! 

.
Psalm 62:8
O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.
Psalm 9:9
The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
Psalm 119:114
You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope.
Psalm 142:5
Then I pray to you, O Lord. I say, “You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life.


Application

When I need to be lifted up I will go to God’s Word especially the Psalms. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my refuge and my shield. You are right beside me. I will never be shaken. Your Word is my source of hope. You are always ready to help me in times of trouble. You are my strength. You are all I really want in life. Psalm 9:9, 46:1, 62:8, 119:114, 142:5 (Personalized)


Daily Bible Reading: Malachi 3,4; Psalms 148; Acts 5; Psalm 16, Psalm 116, Proverbs 16




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: