Monday, October 17, 2016

In All Of This, Job Did Not Sin By Blaming God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

In All Of This,
Job
Did Not Sin By Blaming God.



Scripture

Job 1

22 In all of this, Job did not sin by blaming God.

Observation

 Job had seven sons and three daughters. He owned 7,000 sheep, 3,000 camels, 500 teams of oxen, and 500 female donkeys and all he had was destroyed in one day. Then Satan covered Job with boils from his head to his feet. Yet in spite of this tremendous loss and terrible suffering Job did not blame God! 

Blame shifting is blaming God, blaming our spouse, blaming anybody and everybody else rather than accepting responsibility for our own actions. 

When bad things happen to us it is putting the blame on God or on others rather than trusting God to get us through the difficult time. 


Lets not blame anyone else for our actions or for the bad circumstances that we find ourselves in. 

Lets not blame someone else for our failure to follow through on a task. 

If we are at fault for the bad situation we find ourselves in then lets try this. I messed up. I am sorry. Will you forgive me? 

If we are suffering and it is not our fault then let’s do what Job did … lets trust God and not blame God or anyone else! 

Application

I will work hard at accepting the blame for my own shortcomings. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am amazed at the character of Job. He had amazing faith. He trusted in You even when he had lost everything even his health. Give me that kind of faith. Help me trust You when things are not going my way and not try to put the blame on everyone else. You will protect me. I know that nothing can come into my life without Your permission.

Daily Bible Reading:  Job 1,2; Acts 6,7



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: