Tuesday, October 18, 2016

In Your Strength I Can Crush An Army; With My God I Can Scale Any Wall.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

In Your Strength
I Can Crush An Army;
With My God I Can Scale Any Wall. 

Scripture

Psalm 18

19 He led me to a place of safety;
    he rescued me because he delights in me.

29 In your strength I can crush an army;
    with my God I can scale any wall.


Psalm 139

17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!


Philippians 4

I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength.

Observation

What are we facing today?

Does it seem overwhelming?

Does it seem like a wall that is just too high to climb?

Then dig into God’s Word and check out Psalm 18, 118 and Psalm 139!

I threw in Philippians 4:13 because it came to my mind when I read Psalm 18.

Psalm 18 has got to be one of my favorite chapters in the entire Bible!

Dig in to Psalm 18 this morning! God is good! All the time! Don’t give up! Look up!

With God you and I can scale any wall!


Application


In God’s strength I will do everything that needs to get done today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love You; You are my strength. You are my rock, my fortress, and my savior. You are my rock, in whom I find protection. You are my shield, the Power that saves me and You are my place of safety. I called on You, who are worthy of praise, and You saved me from my enemies. (Psalm 18:1-3 Personalized)


Daily Bible Reading:  Job 3,4; Acts 8,9; Psalm 18, Psalm 118; Proverbs 18



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: