Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Do You Think You Can Persuade Me To Become A Christian So Quickly?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Do You Think
You Can Persuade Me
To Become A Christian So Quickly? 


Scripture

Acts 26

28 Agrippa interrupted him. “Do you think you can persuade me to become a Christian so quickly?”

29 Paul replied, “Whether quickly or not, I pray to God that both you and everyone here in this audience might become the same as I am, except for these chains.”


Romans 8

For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord! Romans 8:38-39


Observation

Have you been persuaded? 

This is the peak season for political persuasion and if you are like me you are sick of both politicians spending millions of dollars trying to persuade us with their empty promises! 

But there is Someone that we need to put our hope, our trust, our total confidence in and His name is Jesus Christ! 

Have you been persuaded to become a Christian yet? I hope and pray that your answer to that question is – YES! 

For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord! Romans 8:38-39

I would love to hear every family member of ours and every friend of ours declare, “Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Savior!” 

If Jesus Christ is your Lord and your Savior why not boldly declare it in the comment section and give witness of God’s mighty saving power in your life! 

Come on, here is a chance to boldly declare your faith!

Application

Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Savior. He is my life and I am not ashamed to call Him my Lord and Savior. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t know if King Agrippa ever became a follower of Jesus Christ, but I know that the Apostle Paul was not afraid to share his faith with him. Give me the boldness and the courage to talk to people about their need of a Savior. I pray that every person that may read this blog will be persuaded to put their faith and their trust in Jesus Christ. Give them the courage and boldness to turn from sin and self and turn to God. You know who I am praying for. Open up their hearts so that they can believe! 


Daily Bible Reading:  Job 17; Acts 24,25,26





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: