Sunday, October 23, 2016

Don’t Be Afraid! Speak Out! Don’t Quit!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Don’t Be Afraid!
Speak Out!
Don’t Quit!



Scripture

Acts 18

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision and told him, “Don’t be afraid! Speak out! Don’t quit! 10 For I am with you and no one can harm you. Many people here in this city belong to me.” 11 So Paul stayed there the next year and a half, teaching the truths of God.

Observation

Don’t be Afraid! Speak Out! Don’t Quit! 

Good words for all of us today that call ourselves Christ followers! 

Don’t be afraid! What are you facing today? 

Speak out! Who do we need to share Christ with today? 

What has got you beaten down? Don’t quit! 

If you take the phrase “Don’t be afraid”, or “Fear not” or the phrase “Trust in the Lord” and do a search on the web at Bible Gateway I think that you will be encouraged you this morning! 

Let’s get up and get to church! No excuses! Move it! Don’t be afraid!

Application

I will enjoy worship today. And … I will not be afraid! I will speak out! I will not quit! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am not different than the Apostle Paul. I need to be encouraged too! Your Word today is an encouragement to me. You are guiding my life. You are in control. I can trust You with every detail of my life.

I pray for our good friends Don and Edith Kennedy today as we celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary with them. Bless them Lord. May Your face shine brightly on them today and on all of their family. I know that their marriage makes You smile. They are a reflection of Jesus to everyone that comes along their path. Continue to use them for Your honor and Your glory. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Job 13,14; Acts 17,18





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: