Wednesday, October 19, 2016

With God’s Help We Will Do Mighty Things


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

With God’s Help
We
Will Do Mighty Things



Scripture

Psalm 108

My heart is confident in you, O God;
    no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!

For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.
    Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

13 With God’s help we will do mighty things,
    for he will trample down our foes.


Observation

With God’s help what are we going to do with our lives? Think about life … are we wasting it, or are we allowing God to use us?  Lets not squander or miss any opportunity to be used by God. With God’s help we will do mighty things, for He will trample down our foes. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. Philippians 4:13 (Personalized)


And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful! Psalm 90:17

   

 Application


I will ask for God’s help today and with His help I will do mighty things.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my heart is confident I you, no wonder I can sing Your praises with all my heart! Your unfailing love is higher than the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. With Your help we will do mighty things, because You will trample down our foes.


Daily Bible Reading:  Job 5; Psalms 108; Acts 10,11




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: