Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Without Wise Leadership, A Nation Falls;


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Without Wise
Leadership,
A Nation Falls;

Scripture

Proverbs 11

14 Without wise leadership, a nation falls;
    there is safety in having many advisers.


Observation

I don’t care which side of the political fence you are on in this mess we call an election. 

It is still a mess! 

Wise leaders better rise up from somewhere to lead our country or we are in big trouble! I didn’t say that – God did! 

Christians are being encouraged in this election to go ahead and vote for a person even though we know in our hearts that they are not the right person to lead our country. We are being told that we must choose between the lesser of two evils. 

Where do we find that in God’s Word?   

Here is my advice for what it is worth: Seek God’s direction on how to vote in this election and then leave the future in His Hands. 


 Application


I will continue to seek God’s guidance in how to cast my vote in this election? How about you? 


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that You have given us Your Holy Spirit and I know that You will guide us if we are willing to listen and follow Your leadership. I pray for our President. Give him wisdom. I pray for those running for the job of being the President of our country. I pray that You will bring godly people to speak truth into their lives. 


Change the direction of our country.

We need to repent and turn to You just as You tell us in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “…if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”



   



Daily Bible Reading:  Nehemiah 5,6; Psalms 146; Luke 24; Psalm 51, Psalm 111; Proverbs 11




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: