Friday, October 21, 2016

My Help Comes From The LORD, Who Made Heaven and Earth!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Help
Comes From The LORD,
Who Made Heaven and Earth!


Scripture

Psalm 121

I look up to the mountains—
    does my help come from there?


My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth!


Observation

Where does our help come from? Where are we looking for help? 

We are not going to find it on Capitol Hill. We are not going to find it in pills, booze, sex, entertainment, riches, people, horoscopes, tarot card readers, etc., nope, our help will come from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! 

So let’s repent! Lets return to the Lord and ask Him for help. 

If you have been living without God’s help where has that gotten you? 

Why not look up and cry out to the Lord for help? 

He knows just what we need and He is ready and willing to help us if we will just ask!

.
I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me. Psalm 86:7

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Come quickly to help me, O Lord my savior. Psalm 38:22

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1


Application

I will call on my Heavenly Father to help me today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me today to ask You for help. I want to pray first instead of last. Help me to trust You completely with all of my heart. Help me to put You first in my life today. Because my help comes from You, Lord, who made heaven and earth!


   


Daily Bible Reading:  Job 9,10; Acts 13,14;Psalm 21, Psalm 121; Proverbs 21




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: