Saturday, November 05, 2016

Listen To My Voice In The Morning, LORD. Each Morning I Bring My Requests To You And Wait Expectantly.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Listen To My Voice
In The Morning, LORD.
Each Morning I Bring My Requests To You And Wait Expectantly. 


Scripture

Psalm 5

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
    Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.


Observation

King David had developed a very good habit.

It is a habit that you and I need to cultivate.

David had the habit of getting up and praying to God and then He waited expectantly for God to answer.

If you and I buzz through our daily Bible reading just so we can check it off of our “to do list” then we are missing out on what God wants us to experience.

In just a few minutes I will begin praying for many of you. And as I lay out my requests for you before God I will wait expectantly for Him to answer!

This morning I read about Job, King David, Joseph (Psalm 105), and Paul.

So many things that I could have written about this morning! God’s Word is so rich.

Let me encourage you to dig into God’s Word, read and devour it, and then take time to pray and wait expectantly.


Application

I will lay out my requests before God and wait expectantly. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You this morning with confidence. I know that You love me and You are on my side. You are for me so why should I be afraid. Thank You for listening to me when I pray. Help me to ask for things that are on Your heart and that are in line with Your will.

I pray for every person reading this blog. Bless them Lord. Give them spiritual understanding. Flood their hearts with light so that they may live in a way that is pleasing to You. You know what is on my heart. I wait expectantly for You to answer my prayers. I will never give up!

Daily Bible Reading:  Job 28,29; Galatians 1,2; Psalm 5, Psalm 105; Proverbs 5



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: