Friday, November 11, 2016

So Whether You Eat Or Drink, Or Whatever You Do, Do It All For The Glory Of God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So Whether You Eat Or Drink,
Or Whatever You Do,
Do It All For The Glory Of God.



Scripture

I Corinthians 10

31 So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Observation

Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God! 

This is the test for what we do and what we don’t do, what we eat and what we don’t eat and how much we eat, what we drink and what we don’t drink. 

Can we do it for the glory of God? Does it make God Smile? 

In chapter 11 we read that some believers in Corinth got drunk when they came together for the Lord’s Supper and some of them ate up all the food leaving others to go hungry. 

Today is Friday, but Sunday is coming! 

Lets live out this weekend in a way that brings glory to God! 

For sure lets be in church this Sunday! We don’t have to miss for a ball game! We have a worship service at 9, 10, and 11:20am!

Application

I will strive to live this weekend in a way that makes God Smile! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, King David said in Psalm 122:1 “I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.” Help me to look forward to Sunday! Help me to please You with what I say, what I do, with what I eat and with what I drink. Help me to bring You Glory today. Keep me away from stupid sins. Don’t let me yield to the temptations that will come my way. 

Daily Bible Reading:  Psalms 122; 1 Corinthians 9,10,11




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: