Sunday, November 13, 2016

Love Never Gives Up, Never Loses Faith, Is Always Hopeful, And Endures Through Every Circumstance.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Love Never Gives Up, Never Loses Faith,
Is Always Hopeful,
And Endures Through Every Circumstance.


Scripture

1 Corinthians 13

7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Observation

Here is an example of how and when to use “Never” and “Always”! 

When someone in a relationship says, “You Always …” or “You Never …” it is almost always said in a critical or negative way. 

But when God uses “Never” or “Always” you and I can be certain that it always reflects the character of who God is! 

Chapter thirteen of 1 Corinthians describes a love that only a follower of Christ can possess and share with others. It is God’s love! 

God’s love or Agape love is a selfless love. It is the highest form of love mentioned in the Bible.
It is the love that God showed us when He allowed His only Son to be nailed to the cross. It is the love that Jesus Christ has for us. 

Agape love is a selfless, sacrificial, and unconditional love. It is the love that we are to shower on those around us! Are they experiencing it from us? 

Application

I will never give up. I will never lose faith. I will always be hopeful. I will endure through every circumstance, through the power and strength of God’s love. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to love people with Agape love. Don’t let me be selfish. I don’t want to only think about myself. Help me to put others and their needs above my own. Give me the capacity to love people like You want me to love them.

I pray for healing for those who are recovering from surgery and for those who are dealing with sickness. I pray for those having to deal with broken relationships. Give them the ability to endure and cope. Thank You for loving my family and me with Agape love. Help us to do the same.
Daily Bible Reading:  Job 39,40; 1 Corinthians 13,14; Psalm 13, Psalm 113; Proverbs 13





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: