Tuesday, November 08, 2016

“No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard, And No Mind Has Imagined What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard,
And No Mind Has Imagined
What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.”

Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
    and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
    for those who love him.”


Observation

Okay, I know that there is a good chance that you may be bummed out with this election! 

So here is some good news for us to hang on to and it is found in 1 Cor. 2:9! 

And I hope that you remember that Christians living during the time when the Apostle Paul wrote this letter to the church at Corinth, they did not enjoy the support of their government either! 

God is Sovereign. He is in control. He will not be surprised at who becomes our next President. 

In fact, he or she could not become the next President if God did not allow it. So lets focus on and rejoice about everything we have in Christ! 

Our future, if you and I are followers of Jesus Christ, is very bright! 

 Application

I will not be discouraged at the results of this election because I know that my God is in control and He has already won the victory!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, this is the day that You have made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Help me to see things from Your perspective. Help me to hold on to all of Your promises and not get discouraged by the way that things appear. I know that You are Sovereign. I know that You are in control. I pray that Your will be done in my life and I pray that all that is happening in our country will cause more and more people to turn to You and be saved.


Daily Bible Reading:  Job 33; 1 Corinthians 1,2,3





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: