Friday, November 25, 2016

O LORD, Do Good To Those Who Are Good, Whose Hearts Are In Tune With You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

O LORD, Do Good To Those Who Are Good,
Whose
Hearts Are In Tune With You.




Scripture

Psalm 125

O Lord, do good to those who are good,
    whose hearts are in tune with you.


Observation

Does your heart need a tune up? Is my heart and your heart in tune with God? 

Don’t expect you, your spouse, your grown kids, or anyone else to act godly if hearts are not in tune with God! 

Yesterday, on Thanksgiving Day I snapped at Kathy! 

I wasn’t mad at Kathy. She hadn’t done a thing, but I had gotten upset and angry over something else! 

Of course, it was over something stupid! 

I had prayed an hour earlier asking God to let me enjoy all of our company and I had already blown it! 

Once again, I had to say to Kathy, “I am sorry”. 

It is amazing how fast our hearts can get out of tune and become so unlike the heart of God! 

I am glad that God’s heart never needs a tune up! 

Do you need to tell someone, “I am sorry”? … Do you need a tune-up? 

Application

God showed me every time my heart gets out of alignment!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, nobody needs to tell me that I am a sinner. I show that to myself everyday. I want to have a heart that is in tune with Your heart. I want people to see Jesus in me and not the mean guy that so easily comes out with the least little inconvenience or problem.  Thank You for showing me through Your Word how to love those around me. Now help me love them like I know that I should. Thank You Lord for everyone person in our family. I did get to enjoy them all yesterday even with some bumps along the way! 


Daily Bible Reading:  Matthew 20,21,22; Psalm 25, Psalm 125; Proverbs 25




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: