Monday, November 21, 2016

Follow Me And Be My Disciple


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“Follow Me
And
Be My Disciple.”



Scripture

Matthew 9

As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at his tax collector’s booth. “Follow me and be my disciple,” Jesus said to him. So Matthew got up and followed him.

Observation

God’s intention and His purpose for you and me is that we become “disciples” of Jesus Christ! 

The call of Jesus on your life and on my life is for us to follow Him. How is that going? 

Can’t get out of bed on Sunday morning? Can’t open up your Bible and read it after you wake up? Don’t care about the people around you whether they know Jesus or not? 

This week lets take our eyes off of ourselves and actually be followers of the Lord Jesus Christ! 

Men, lets make a difference in someone’s life this week! Shock your family and friends by totally surrendering every part of your life to Jesus Christ! 

Lets shine for Jesus Christ! Lets be the followers that Christ wants us to be!
He saved us and transformed us to live lives that reflect Jesus!

Jesus is calling – “follow me and be my disciple.”

Application

I will follow Jesus Christ. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for saving me and giving me Eternal Life. Thank You for allowing me to experience the Christian life. Help me to be the follower, the disciple that You want me to be. Help me to grow. Keep me away from stupid sins. Help me to challenge other men and women to be followers of Jesus Christ. I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog this morning. Help them to say “yes” to You. Help them to be obedient followers of Jesus Christ. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Matthew 8,9,10




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: