Saturday, April 29, 2017

How Precious Are Your Thoughts About Me, O God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

How Precious
Are Your Thoughts
About Me, O God.


Scripture

Psalm 139

2 You know when I sit down or stand up.
    You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.


You know what I am going to say
    even before I say it, Lord.


17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!


18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!

 
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!


Observation

With billions of people on this planet to think about and to be concerned about …Wow! … God still has time to think about you and time to think about me. 

I don’t know about you, but I am so glad that I serve and personally know the God of the Bible. 

He knows my thoughts and He knows what I am going to say even before I say it and He still loves me! 

Amazing! 


Amazing love is what He has for you and me! Lets give Him praise!

 Application

I will thank the Lord for His unfailing love! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I feel like the Psalmist this morning when I think about how You with so much going on would take the time to think about me! It is amazing. I don’t deserve Your love. It is hard for me to even comprehend the depth of Your love for me. All I can say is, “Thank You” for loving me!

Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 4,5; Psalm 139; Matthew 16




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: