Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pray To The Lord Who Is In Charge Of The Harvest; Ask Him To Send More Workers Into His Fields.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Pray To The Lord Who Is In Charge Of The Harvest;
Ask Him
To Send More Workers Into His Fields.


Scripture

Matthew 9

37 He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. 38 So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.”

Observation

Do you have loved ones that need to follow Jesus? Would you like to see their lives transformed? Wouldn’t you like to see them walking in victory and experiencing the abundant life that God has allowed us to experience?

If you answered, “Yes” to those questions like I did then here is what we need to do; we need to pray!

Lets pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest and ask Him to send more workers, “real people” into the lives of our loved ones so that they can be drawn to Christ!

At least that is what I am doing and I am never going to give up praying for them and I am never going to stop asking God to send people into their lives until the direction of their lives is changed and they are walking with the Lord. It is what I must do? I must intercede for them. 

 Application

I will pray for God to send workers into the harvest and I will never give up. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I remember when this passage of scripture became so real to me. It was a long time ago when I had first given my life to Christ. Give me that same heart today for the lost that I had when I preached my first sermon from this Bible passage so many years ago. Don’t let me ever give up praying for those who need to be walking with and living for Jesus. I know that prayer is my only weapon that I have to defeat the evil one who has blinded them. Open up their spiritual eyes so that they can see and understand the Good News that Jesus loves them. 


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 25,26; Psalm 63; Matthew 9



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: