Monday, April 17, 2017

People Do Not Live By Bread Alone, But By Every Word That Comes From The Mouth Of God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

People Do Not Live By Bread Alone,
But
By Every Word That Comes From The Mouth Of God.


Scripture

Matthew 4

During that time the devil came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.”
But Jesus told him, “No! The Scriptures say,
‘People do not live by bread alone,
    but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’


Observation

It is Monday! What did you read this morning from God’s Word? Okay, if you haven’t taken time to read your Bible yet, when you do read it what are you going to read?

It is so important to read God’s Word everyday because the devil will come with temptations everyday and you are going to need God’s Word in your heart to be able to fight him off!

Why not set ourselves a goal for this week to read God’s Word everyday. If you don’t know where to start then I suggest the Gospel of John or the Gospel of Mark. Of course you know that I love to read a Psalm and a Proverb too when I can.

Reading God’s Word everyday is life changing. Somebody give me an Amen!

If you need a daily Bible reading plan just go to  https://www.biblegateway.com/reading-plans/

Application

I will enjoy reading God’s Word this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank You for giving us Your Word. You speak to me everyday as I read it. You encourage me. You correct me. You give me Hope. I know that You are going to speak to me everyday that I open up Your Word. Thank You for the privilege of knowing you personally. You love me. You delight in me. I don’t deserve it, but I am grateful. You are an awesome God.


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 19; 1 Chronicles 7; Psalm 59; Matthew 4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: