Sunday, April 09, 2017

There Is Forgiveness Of Sins For All Who Turn To Me


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

There Is Forgiveness
Of Sins
For All Who Turn To Me

Scripture

Luke 24

47 and that this message of salvation should be taken from Jerusalem to all the nations: There is forgiveness of sins for all who turn to me. 48 You have seen these prophecies come true.

Observation

It is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to Hell. Oops … were you trying to be good enough to get into Heaven … sorry that is not the way you get in!

Next Sunday we celebrate Resurrection Sunday – we call it Easter Sunday! I would encourage every reading this blog to get to church next Sunday.

In fact, get there this morning if you are reading this and you still have time!

If the church you attend preaches from the Bible then you are going to hear that it is not good people that get into Heaven and bad people that are sent to Hell.

It is forgiven people that have the opportunity to go to Heaven.

Have you been forgiven of your sins?

Have you turned from sin and self and turned to Jesus Christ asking Him to forgive you of your sins?

There is forgiveness for all who turn to Him!


 Application

I will share this Good News with everyone that I can. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for making a way for my sins to be forgiven. Thank You for Resurrection Sunday. I know that when I die that I am going to go to Heaven not because I am good, but it is because my sins have been forgiven. Open the eyes and the mind of anyone that may be reading this blog. Help them to see that they need to repent of their sins and turn to You. Help them do that today!


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 6,7; Psalm 72; 2 Corinthians 9; Luke 24



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!



No comments: