Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Grace Is All You Need.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Grace
Is
All You Need.



Scripture

2 Corinthians 12

Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.”
 
So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
 
10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Observation


There is always the danger in ministry that we begin to think that we are something special and start taking credit for what God is doing in and through our lives.

Pride has a way of working its way into the best of us.

So God uses things like sickness and difficult circumstances to remind us that He is God and we are not!

In the middle of our suffering and brokenness we hopefully will discover that God is all that we need. God is enough.

Until God is all that we need, nothing will ever be enough!

He must have first place in our lives for life to make sense!

Application


God is enough for me! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You are constantly reminding me everyday that my relationship with You is enough. I have everything because I am one of Your children. There is not one good thing that I lack. Thank You for allowing me to struggle with stuff and thank You for not making my life so easy that I forget about my relationship with You. You are my Heavenly Father. I have everything that I need.

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog today. Help them to depend on You. Show them that You can take care of every detail of their life. 


Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 13; 1 Chronicles 2,3; 2 Corinthians 12 




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: