Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I Pray That You, May Be Able To Comprehend With All The Saints What Is The Length And Width, Height And Depth Of God’s Love.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Pray That You,
May Be Able To Comprehend With All The Saints
What Is The Length And Width, Height And Depth Of God’s Love.



Scripture

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named. 

16 I pray that He may grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power in the inner man through His Spirit, 17 and that the Messiah may dwell in your hearts through faith. 

I pray that you, being rooted and firmly established in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the length and width, height and depth of God’s love, 

19 and to know the Messiah’s love that surpasses knowledge, so you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Observation

What are the symptoms of an empty life? Things in our life or the destructive stuff in the lives of those around us like drug addiction, alcohol abuse, sexual immorality, loneliness, rejection, low self-esteem, anger, depression, selfishness, blame shifting, etc. The root cause of all of these symptoms is found in the core of our being, and treating the symptoms will never correct the problem.

So what I the cure for the “empty life”! When you and I are full of God’s love then all of the symptoms of the empty life will go away. We try to treat the symptoms of an empty life when there is a cure!

My prayer for you is that God will grant you through the power of His Holy Spirit in your inner person, in the core of your being, the ability to know just how much God loves you. The Apostle Paul got down on his knees asking God to empower the believers in the city of Ephesus to know and experience God’s love, a love that surpasses knowledge.

You and I need to bow before God on behalf of those around us, praying for them, maybe even praying for ourselves asking God to grant us the privilege of knowing how much God loves us! When and only when we are able to realize how much God loves us, it is then and only then that we will experience a full life, a life filled with the fullness of God. 

 Application

I will pray asking God to grant the people I love the ability to know how much that God loves them.


Prayer


Heavenly Father, I know that I can’t convince people and I can’t make people understand how much You love them. But You can do what I can’t do. You can reveal to them just how much You love them. 

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog today. Grant them, according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with power in the inner man through Your Spirit, and that the Messiah may dwell in their hearts through faith. I pray that they will be rooted and firmly established in love, and that they may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the length and width, height and depth of Your love, and to know the Messiah’s love that surpasses knowledge, so they may be filled with all the fullness of You.


Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 30,31; 1 Chronicles 10; Matthew 12; Ephesians 3



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: