Tuesday, April 04, 2017

But Those Who Trust In The LORD Will Lack No Good Thing.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But Those
Who Trust In The LORD
Will Lack No Good Thing.





Scripture

Psalm 34
Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
    for those who fear him will have all they need.


10 Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry,
    but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.


Observation

Let this Biblical truth sink in. Let this promise sink into your hard head and let it sink into my hard head too!

Those who put God first, those who trust in the Lord, will have all they need.

HELLO! ARE WE LISTENING?

This promise is repeated over and over again in God’s Holy Word. I think the repetition is because we are such slow learners and we forget so quickly!

God wants to bless us and God wants to take care of us and He wants to meet our needs, but we must trust Him and put Him first in our lives.

An empty life or an abundant life – the choice is ours to make.


………


Matthew 6:33

    But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 

Matthew 6:25-26

25 “So I tell you, don’t worry about the food or drink you need to live, or about the clothes you need for your body. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothes. 26 Look at the birds in the air. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. And you know that you are worth much more than the birds.

Philippians 4:6-7 

    Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. [7] If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 

Application

I will keep God first in my life! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, we are so hard headed, at least I know that I am. You repeat Yourself over and over again in Your Word trying to get Your truth into my thick skull. Help me to be a faster learner Lord. Help me to trust You completely. I pray that You guide me today. Show me what to spend my time on and who I should talk to. Don’t let me waste my time on things that are not important to You.



Daily Bible Reading:  Judges 19,20,21; 2 Corinthians 4; Psalm 4, Psalm 104; Proverbs 4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: