Thursday, November 15, 2018

For All Of God's Promises Have Been Fulfilled In Christ With A Resounding “Yes!”


For All Of God's Promises
Have Been Fulfilled In Christ
With A Resounding “Yes!”
Scripture
2 Corinthians 1
19 For Jesus Christ, the Son of God, does not waver between “Yes” and “No.” He is the one whom Silas, Timothy, and I preached to you, and as God’s ultimate “Yes,” he always does what he says. 

20 For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.

Observation

I like how the MESSAGE paraphrase puts it, “Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus.”
There is not a day that I read the Word of God that I don't come across a promise that God has placed there for me.
His Word is full to the brim with promises for me and they are there for you too!
Everyday as I read His Word, over and over and over again, I discover promise after promise after promise and I know that my God is going to keep every single one of them.
Amen and Amen!
Application
I look forward every morning to reading God's Word and finding more promises!
How about you? Are you spending time in God's Word every day?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us Your Word. What would we do without it? Thank You for the thousands of promises that fill its pages. You are faithful 100%. You keep Your Word 100% of the time. You will keep every one of your promises. Because You are my Heavenly Father, I have everything that I need!
Daily Bible Reading: Job 41,42; 2 Corinthians 1,2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I just saw this that I wrote on November 15, 2016
He Comforts Us
In All Of Our Troubles
So That We Can Comfort Others
Scripture
2 Corinthians
4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
Observation
Are you going through a rough time or maybe you have been through some very terrible times.
Don’t worry; God does not waste a hurt!
He will use this difficult terrible time in your life later for you to comfort someone else.
So don’t go to comfort food, comfort drugs, or comfort alcohol, or sexual immorality to deal with your problems – Go to God!
”””””””””””””
For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 2 Corinthians 4:17
So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever. 2 Corinthians 4:18
The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. Psalm 34:19
Application
I will fix my gaze on God. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I pray for those going through tough times right now. Help them to look to You for help. I see so many people trying to find help in all the wrong places when all they need to do is look up and cry out to You. Nothing is too hard for You. Nothing is impossible for You. Help those close to me to trust and depend in You.
Daily Bible Reading: Job 41,42; 2 Corinthians 1,2; Psalm 14, Psalm 114; Proverbs 14

No comments: