Sunday, November 11, 2018

I Was Glad When They Said To Me, “Let Us Go To The House Of The Lord.”


I Was Glad When
They Said To Me,
Let Us Go To The House Of The Lord.”
Scripture
Psalm 122
1 I was glad when they said to me,
    “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”
Observation
Is going to church something that you look forward to?
Is it a priority for you or are other things more of a priority?
In just a few minutes Kathy and I will get to enjoy the company of some of the best people on the planet. What makes them so special? It is their love for Jesus Christ.
Oh, we are all far from perfect, but we love Jesus and we are trying to live out our lives in a way that brings Him glory.
Why don't you get out of your pajamas and come join us!
Our church has 3 worship services this morning: 9:00am – 10:00am – 11:20am.
Christ Fellowship Church … 300 E. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33604
Application
I will enjoy the fellowship of God's people at church today.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I am glad that it is Sunday. This is the day that You have made I will rejoice and I will be glad in it! Help me to focus on the people that you bring across my path. I know that You are at work in their lives and You have allowed me the privilege of helping some of them grow in Christ. Show me who needs to be encouraged. Show me who needs for me to pray for them. Thank You for our church and I praise You for what You are doing in the lives of so many!
Daily Bible Reading: Psalms 122; 1 Corinthians 9,10,11

No comments: