Monday, November 05, 2018

Each Morning I Bring My Requests To You And Wait Expectantly.


Each Morning
I Bring My Requests To You
And Wait Expectantly.
Scripture
Psalm 5
3 Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
    Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.

Observation

I don't know about you but my body clock has not yet changed time and I was awake at 4:45 this morning because my body thought it was time to wake up!
As I was lying there wide awake I did what King David did … I prayed!
It's possible that you might have even been one of the people that God brought to my mind for me to pray for. Who knows!
King David had a habit of starting out each day by spending time talking to the Lord and waiting expectantly for God to answer.
It is the waiting part that is hard for me.
I know that God hears my prayers. I don't doubt it. It is the waiting expectantly that is so hard for me.
How about you?
I pray for my kids. I pray for my grand kids. I would like to see God answering my prayers. I continually pray for them. I do see glimpses of God at work in their lives … but I am waiting expectantly to see God do so much more!
I am counting on it!
Matthew 7:7-8
7 “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
James 5:16
So confess your sins to one another. Pray for one another so that you might be healed. The prayer of a godly person is powerful. Things happen because of it.
1 Corinthians 13
7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
Application
I will never stop praying for my family, my extended family, and my friends.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, don't ever let me get so concerned for myself that I forget to pray to pray for my family and all of those that You put on my heart. I am counting on You. You are my Hope. My confidence is in You. You are Mighty. Nothing is too hard for You. I am praying for miracles within my family. More than anything else I want to see all of my family living for You. I wait expectantly for You to answer!
Daily Bible Reading: Job 28,29; Galatians 1,2; I added: Psalm 5, Psalm 35; Proverbs 5
> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.
>>>>>>>>>>>
I just saw that I wrote this blog on Nov. 5, 2012
>>>>>>>>>>>
Jesus Gave His Life For Our Sins,
In Order To Rescue Us
From This Evil World In Which We Live.
Scripture
Galatians 1
4 Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live.
Observation
I was just watching the news and looking at how much damage hurricane Sandy did to the east coast. So many people in need … so many people needing to be rescued!
Jesus gave His life for our sins to rescue us from this evil world in which we live.
Have you been rescued? Only Jesus Christ can rescue us from the penalty of our sins … on Jesus can rescue us from this evil world.
Tomorrow is Election Day in our country. I am not losing sleep over who gets elected.
It would be great if the person that wins the election valued human life, believed in marriage between a man and a woman, and called on God for guidance and direction, but if that doesn’t happen I will still live my life just like I have since the day I gave my life to Christ. Jesus is my redeemer. He is my Savior.
I voted and I believe that we should do all that we can to vote in the best candidates, but I am leaving the results in the hands of my Heavenly Father!
Application
I will pray for God to put in the White House the person that will bring Him the most glory and the most honor in this evil world.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, tomorrow You will not be shocked or surprised by the outcome of the election. The person that is elected will be someone that You allow to take that position. You put people in power and You take them out. You are worthy of all honor and praise!
Job 28; Job 29; Galatians 1; Galatians 2

No comments: