Thursday, March 06, 2008

Must Be Preached

Deuteronomy 3; Deuteronomy 4; Psalm 36; Mark 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Mark 13

10 For the Good News must first be preached to all nations.

Observation

Life gets so busy around us that we tend to forget that the Good News must be preached to all nations. Christ will return when the last people group has the opportunity to hear the Good News. Sharing Christ is what we are to be about but it is so easy to let everything else take the place of talking about Christ.

Nothing is more important than a man or woman’s relationship with Christ and we must have an urgency to talk to everyone about this Good News.

Application

Sharing the Good News with someone today will be my goal.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, order my steps today and give me the opportunity to share with someone the Good News that you love them and that you have a wonderful plan for their life. Thank you for putting this desire in my heart and now I ask that you give me the boldness and sensitivity to be your witness. Help me love people the way that you love them. Give me your eyes, your heart and give me the discernment to know when to share with someone so I share in a way that they listen. I pray for our missionary friends today that you bless them and use them in the countries where they are serving. In Jesus Name…Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: