Monday, March 10, 2008

Pleasing an Audience of ONE

Deuteronomy 13; Deuteronomy 14; Deuteronomy 15; Galatians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Galatians 1

10 Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.

Observation

We all like to please people. It is part of our nature, but when you are in ministry it is impossible to please everybody. Without fail almost every week in spite of everything I still find that someone among those that I serve is not pleased with something I have done or not done.

So I have to constantly remind myself that I am playing this game of life for an audience of ONE!

Application

I will strive to please the Lord today with my thoughts, my words, and my actions.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me please you today. In Jesus Name…Amen

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: